LRSD Logo.png
Class of 2021

Textbooks and Chromebooks should be returned by May 18th, which is the last day of senior semester exams. If textbooks are returned late or returned on the May 21st or May 24th pick up days, students may experience a delay in receiving their diploma.  AP students or students working past the May 18th date must see an administrator to pick up a diploma that has been held. Students should check with athletic teams and classes to return other school items, such as ROTC uniforms, athletic uniforms, choir robes, etc.


To pay for Lost or Damaged Textbooks: To pay online using a debit or credit card:

Open the link>From the home page select High School>Central High>then the available activities will display

Parents should

  1. Click on the name of the activity from Central’s main page.

  2. Lost/Damaged Textbooks (Select name of product to purchase)

  3. Enter description as instructed.

  4. Enter amount to pay.

  5. Click checkout.

Follow checkout steps


Senior Survey – 2 questions about your future plans – This needs to be done before final exams.


This survey lets us gather information about the senior class and help future classes in their college search.


Sign on to Naviance.

  • Open ClassLink, click on the Naviance app - Username / Password is your ID number

Open Central Senior Survey 2021

  • Click on “about me,” in upper right-hand corner”

  • Then “My Surveys,” “Survey’s Not Started,” then complete Central Senior Survey 2021 – Make sure it is this one, there are other similar-looking surveys there.



Seniors, please fill out your scholarship Awards Verification Form after you have accepted a scholarship(s) so that you can be recognized in the graduation program. Submit forms or turn in to room 217. Ms. Medley will begin collecting this information beginning Monday, March 8, 2021. Seniors must attach a copy of their acceptance letter or acceptance e-mail (to the college or university you will be attending) along with your scholarship information. Also, if you will be enlisting in the United States Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or National Guard), please bring a copy of your enlistment papers. Remember, we only need accepted scholarship from the school you will be attending or any accepted scholarships that you will be using at your chosen institution.



The Edmentum lab in room 125 will be open each Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. The class will be managed by a certified teacher who will assist students with completing courses needed for graduation. The Credit Recovery lab will be open April 10th, 17th, 24th and May 1st, 8th and 15th. Please contact Mrs. Bankston with questions at 447-1603 or If you have been assigned to Edmentum, you may access courses through ClassLink by clicking on the Edmentum app.


The Class of 2021 students will attend summer school on the LRCHS campus. Summer School is June 7th through June 30th. All courses must be completed by June 30th in order to receive a diploma for the 2020-21 school year. Seniors may participate or walk at graduation if they are within one credit of completion. Students must register for summer school prior to graduation and the diploma will be held until all courses are completed. There is no fee for summer school this year. All students may attend for free. Go to the school’s website at to get more information and to sign up for Summer School 2021.


Arkansas Candids is the photo company that will be taking the graduation photos.  Complete the CONTACT INFORMATION REGISTRATION FORM and you will be contacted when photos are online ready to view and order.


Arkansas Candids website

LRCHS Transcript


Your final transcript (it has all grades/credits and a graduation date) may only be sent to one college / university - the one you will be attending next fall. Each student orders that transcript through Parchment is a company that delivers final transcripts to colleges. Regardless of how you applied (Common Application, school’s own application, or another method) you must request your final transcript through Parchment. Counselors do not send the final transcript. If still applying to colleges, continue to use Naviance for those transcripts.


Transcript to NCAA


If playing Division I or II sports in college the NCAA requires a final high school transcript sent to them to determine your eligibility to play. You order this transcript through Parchment.


AP Scores to College/University


Students are responsible for having an official score report sent from to the college they will be attending if scores are to be considered for college credit.  


ACT Scores to a College


If a college wants an official ACT report, order that through ACT (


Creating an account in Parchment for final LRCH Transcript (for college or NCAA):

  1. Go to

  2. Click “create account.”

  3. Follow the steps they outline to set up your account and when asked for level of education, select 12.

Using Your Account:

  1. Go to, Click “Sign In”

  2. Click on the green “Order” button. Then, search for the destination.

  3. On the next screen where it has “send now,” change that to “hold for grades” so that final grades and graduation date will be posted before it is sent.

  4. Click the green “save and continue” button, then on the next screen click the green “submit” button

  5. Follow the directions on the next two screens to complete the transaction.


**If you have any problems during the registration or ordering process please go to – click on “contact us” select “students/parents” and fill out the form with your name, school name, and details of the issue you are having.