Class of 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SENIORS
1. July 13-15 pick-up of diplomas, yearbooks, senior newspaper edition, and commemorative graduation program. schedule
2. Students/parents please continue to send us (Ms. Medley or your counselor) a copy of your college admission letter or email. Also, if you were awarded any scholarships we need a copy of the award/email.
3. Serving in the military? The student, parent, or recruiter can forward us a copy of their enlistment papers.
4. Please make sure you have dropped off the following:
Chrome book if you borrowed one
Textbook UNLESS you need one or more of them for AP studying
Money to pay for lost or damaged textbooks, library books, uniforms etc. You MUST bring a money order and/or pay online with a credit card. You must pay for all owed books etc. prior to our issuing you your diploma. Diplomas will be issued to students who have completed their required academic courses and who do not owe any money, uniforms etc.
5. How to pay online: You can pay online using a debit or credit card: https://osp.osmsinc.com/LittleRock/Default.aspx
Open the link>From the home page select High School>Central High>then the available activities will display
Parents should do the following:
1. Click on the name of the activity from Central’s main page.
2. Lost/Damaged Textbooks
3. Enter description as instructed.
4. Enter amount to pay.
5. Click checkout.
6. Follow checkout steps.
6. Summer School for seniors who did not graduate on May 21st will be virtual.
Registration dates: May 22-28, 2020
Virtual ACC Credit Recovery Dates: June 1-26, 2020
Nancy L. Rousseau